- Country: Japan
- Drive System: FF,Full Time ４WD
- Transmission Type: CVT
- Engine Power: 1339cc,1496cc
- Type: DBA-GD1,DBA-GD2,DBA-GD3,DBA-GD4
- grade: HID Edition,HDD Navi HID Edition, Confort Edition, HDD Navi Confort Edition
- Fuel Expenses: 23.0km/l
- Listed: 2013年11月15日 11:14 AM
The Honda Fit, also known as the Honda Jazz, is a subcompact car produced by the Japanese manufacturer Honda from 2001 to present. It was first introduced in June 2001 and is now in its second generation. The name “Jazz” is used in Europe, Oceania, the Middle East, Africa, Australia and most parts of Asia, while the name “Fit” is used in Japan, China and the Americas.
Marketed worldwide and manufactured at ten plants in eight countries, its sales exceeded 3.5 million by July 2010. It shares Honda’s global small car platform with several other models of the manufacturer: City, Airwave, Mobilio, Mobilio Spike, Freed and Freed Spike.
Honda released hybrid gasoline-electric versions of the Fit in Japan in October 2010 and in Europe in early 2011. The Honda Fit EV, a limited production all-electric version, was released in the United States in July 2012.
2551 total views, 5 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Zoom g3 multi-effect (197232 views)
- Zoom A3 (Accoustic Multi-effect DI) (161495 views)
- T.C Electronic G Natural( Accoustic Multi Effect) (160981 views)
- Epiphone DR-100 Sunburst (159568 views)
- Lexus ＧＳ Year 2006 March Model (137289 views)
- Eleven Rack guitar/audio interface (132840 views)
- LAG Guitars (T66DCE) (132688 views)
- DoremiCafe (132655 views)
- Boss AD-8 (Acoustic Guitar Processor) (131160 views)
- BOSS GT-100 (126357 views)