- Country: Japan
- Drive System: FF, Full Time ４WD
- Transmission Type: CVT, ５AT, ５MT
- Engine Power: 1339cc,1496cc
- Type: DBA-GE6, DBA-GE7, DBA-GE8, DBA-GE9
- grade: G, L, RS
- Fuel Expenses: 24.0km/l , 21.5km/l, 17.0km/l, 19.6km/l, 17.2km/l, 16.2km/l
- Listed: 2013年12月2日 8:45 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
The Honda Fit, also known as the Honda Jazz, is a subcompact car produced by the Japanese manufacturer Honda from 2001 to present. It was first introduced in June 2001 and is now in its second generation. The name “Jazz” is used in Europe, Oceania, the Middle East, Africa, Australia and most parts of Asia, while the name “Fit” is used in Japan, China and the Americas.
Marketed worldwide and manufactured at ten plants in eight countries, its sales exceeded 3.5 million by July 2010. It shares Honda’s global small car platform with several other models of the manufacturer: City, Airwave, Mobilio, Mobilio Spike, Freed and Freed Spike.
Honda released hybrid gasoline-electric versions of the Fit in Japan in October 2010 and in Europe in early 2011. The Honda Fit EV, a limited production all-electric version, was released in the United States in July 2012.
The second generation Fit debuted on 17 October 2007 at the Tokyo Motor Show. The vehicle offers a longer wheelbase than its predecessor and is wider and longer overall. Overall height is unchanged, while interior height increased by .3 in. Multi-mode seating and cargo configurations are retained, with redesigned headrests enabling more convenient folding of the rear seats. The cabin features greater interior volume, and boot capacity decreased from 21.3 to 20.6 cubic feet (0.58 m3).
Two engines are offered in the new Fit. A 1.3 L (79 cu in) i-VTEC produces 98 hp (73 kW) at 6,000 rpm and 98 lbf·ft (133 N·m) at 4,500 rpm. This engine is offered in both European and Asian markets. A 1.5 L (92 cu in) i-VTEC engine is also offered and produces a maximum output of 117 hp (87 kW) at 6,600 rpm and 106 lbf·ft (144 N·m) at 4,800 rpm. This is the only engine available in the American market. A five-speed manual, five-speed automatic (4WD only) and CVT transmission are available.
The chassis was re-engineered, with structural rigidity increased by 164 percent over the first generation Fit.
2013 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Zoom g3 multi-effect (196984 views)
- Zoom A3 (Accoustic Multi-effect DI) (161228 views)
- T.C Electronic G Natural( Accoustic Multi Effect) (160698 views)
- Epiphone DR-100 Sunburst (159237 views)
- Lexus ＧＳ Year 2006 March Model (136969 views)
- Eleven Rack guitar/audio interface (132540 views)
- LAG Guitars (T66DCE) (132428 views)
- DoremiCafe (132353 views)
- Boss AD-8 (Acoustic Guitar Processor) (130926 views)
- BOSS GT-100 (126106 views)