- Country: Japan
- Drive System: FF
- Transmission Type: CVT
- Engine Power: 1797cc
- Type: DAA-ZWA10
- grade: CT200h Creative Textile Interor
- Listed: 2013年11月11日 6:19 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
The Lexus CT 200h is a hybrid electric automobile introduced by Lexus as an entry-level luxury hatchback. It made its debut at the March 2010 Geneva Auto Show, six months after the unveiling of the LF-Ch concept car; it is primarily targeted at the European market but is being sold worldwide and was introduced to North American markets at the April 2010 New York International Auto Show. Lexus has trademarked the names CT 200h, CT 300h, and CT 400h. The design by Takeshi Tanabe was approved in 2008 and designs patented on September, 11, 2009. Production began at the end of December 2010 and European sales following shortly after. Japan sales began in January 12, 2011, while US sales began in March 2011.The CT 200h has four driving modes Normal, Sport, Eco and EV included on other hybrid drive vehicles.
‘CT’ Stands for ‘Creative Touring’ and ’200h’ refers to the hybrid performance being equal to that of a conventional 2 litre engine.
This model was upgraded base on CT200h version C（Creative Textile Interior).
2114 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Zoom g3 multi-effect (197315 views)
- Zoom A3 (Accoustic Multi-effect DI) (161557 views)
- T.C Electronic G Natural( Accoustic Multi Effect) (161072 views)
- Epiphone DR-100 Sunburst (159652 views)
- Lexus ＧＳ Year 2006 March Model (137369 views)
- Eleven Rack guitar/audio interface (132898 views)
- DoremiCafe (132744 views)
- LAG Guitars (T66DCE) (132742 views)
- Boss AD-8 (Acoustic Guitar Processor) (131208 views)
- BOSS GT-100 (126434 views)