- Address: Tamwe
- City: Yangon
- Country: Burma
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listed: 2013年11月14日 5:26 PM
Presets for 16 body types and 28 models restore the original sonic characteristics of acoustic guitars that pickups cannot capture. By selecting the body and model type that match your acoustic guitar, you can share its beautiful, rich tone with audiences when playing live.
16 Body Types
The A3 allows you to choose from 16 guitar body types to re-create the signatures sounds of differing body shapes. From the Dreadnought body setting, which generates a large tone full of rich low frequencies, to the Orchestra body setting, featuring an outstanding response and tonal balance, the A3 has the ability to remodel the sonic qualities of a wide range of unique body types.
The A3 also has the ability to recreate the distinct sound components of 28 of the world’s most famous acoustic guitars. The A3 even accounts for the subtlest of differences between these models. The pedal accurately recreates the tone differences between guitars with the same body shape, but different bracing or wood from which they are made (spruce, mahogany, rosewood, etc.).
High quality accoust pre-amp
The A3’s pre-amp, specifically designed for acoustic guitars, can be used with piezoelectric, magnetic and passive pickups. In addition, the pedal’s XLR-1/4-inch combination Mic input, which can provide phantom power, allows you to connect a microphone and mix its signal with that of your pickup via dedicated knobs to dial-in your sound. The A3’s pre-amp section also features a 3-band EQ for adjusting your guitar tone according to your performance environment, a BALANCE knob to set the ratio of the original sound (DRY) and the sound after adding effects (WET), as well as a super-low noise design.
40 effects for accoustic guitar
With a focus on spatial effects, including chorus, delay and reverb, the A3 offers over 40 acoustic guitar effects that can enhance the sound of your instrument. Other effects include compressors that suppress input peaks and even out sound levels, air effects that simulate the feeling of space from room tone, detuning effects that create the sound of a 12-string guitars and much more. You can use up to two effects simultaneously and order them as you like.
159665 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: doremi
- Member Since: 2013年10月29日
Other items listed by doremi
- Lexus ＣＴ Year 2011 Jan Model
- Lexus ＧＳ Year 2006 March Model
- Mavis ( Produce by Ishibashi Music Coporation)
- Mini Rocketman
- T.C Electronic G Natural( Accoustic Multi Effect)
Popular Ads Overall
- Zoom g3 multi-effect (195882 views)
- T.C Electronic G Natural( Accoustic Multi Effect) (159728 views)
- Zoom A3 (Accoustic Multi-effect DI) (159665 views)
- Epiphone DR-100 Sunburst (158373 views)
- Lexus ＧＳ Year 2006 March Model (135843 views)
- LAG Guitars (T66DCE) (131392 views)
- DoremiCafe (131301 views)
- Eleven Rack guitar/audio interface (131120 views)
- Boss AD-8 (Acoustic Guitar Processor) (129941 views)
- BOSS GT-100 (124972 views)